The Open Library of Humanities aims to provide a platform for Open Access publishing that is:
- Reputable and respected through rigorous peer review
- Digitally preserved and safely archived in perpetuity
- Open in both monetary and permission terms
- Non-discriminatory to authors (collectively funded through a Library Partnership Subsidies model)
- Technically innovative in response to the needs of scholars and librarians
- A solution to the serials crisis
Image by Martin under a CC-BY-NC-SA license.