Welcome to the sign-up process for the Open Library of Humanities Library Partnership Subsidy program. Firstly, thank you for your interest; we cannot exist without our valued insitutional and library support.
Banded rates and costs will be presented on the following pages of the signup system.
This process should not take more than a few minutes but please do take the time to read the below before participating.
Joining this program entitles the member to a voting position on the Library Governance Board for the term of the agreement. It also entitles the member to a list of OLH journals and articles as additional metadata (on request). The program is designed to spread risk between institutions meaning that the funds raised will be used to publish work from any author once it has passed quality control. The OLH operates on a strictly not-for-profit basis delivering an extremely cost-effective route to gold open access. LPS members will be given a full, transparent breakdown of OLH expenditure every year.
Conditions before proceeding:
- You must be the named representative of the institution whose name you enter.
- You must be authorized to commit to expenditure of the institution whose name you enter.
- Upon completion of the sign-up process you will enter a legally binding agreement for the amounts specified.
- We reserve the right to reject funds from any organization or individual for any reason.
- The Open Library of Humanities is an incorporated company limited by guarantee (not for profit) as defined under UK law.
- The purpose of the OLH is to publish academic research openly on the internet for the educational benefit of academics and the general public.
If you have any questions about this, please email Martin Eve before proceeding.Agree and Continue